Sunday, December 12, 2010

Model In A Bottle: Oh Yeah!

Frustrated from your makeup not lasting? Not me! My secret? Model in a Bottle. Some time ago I happened to be watching (I am a little embarrassed to admit being that talk shows are a guilty pleasure of mine) the Tyra Banks show and they did a special on this product, Model in a Bottle. I ordered some online and have been hooked since. This stuff is amazing. It has been a favorite find of mine for years and years. It really sets your makeup all day or night, for all you dance floor divas! It's never made me break out plus smells really good. I have nothing but good things to say about Model in a Bottle! It is a necessity! I mean, a hooker running from her trailer on fire wouldn't even notice a smudge. It is that serious! A real beauty must! Check out their website www.modelinabottle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment